This practice issues between 2500
- 2800 repeat prescriptions each week. To help us to help you, please follow
the steps below:
• Consider ordering online via the Emis system. Reception can advise and register you for this.
• Always use the tear-off slip from your prescription to order your repeat medicines,
we do not take requests over the telephone.
• Please tick the relevant boxes to request ONLY the medicines you need this
• You may not need to order all your medicines every time you request a repeat.
Medicines that aren't ordered this time will not be deleted from your repeat
prescription list and will be there ready for next time. Please DO NOT stockpile
• Please allow at least TWO working days for your request to be processed. Don't
leave ordering to the last minute.
• From time to time you will need to see your doctor to check that your medicines
are suiting you and continue to be needed. You will be informed when this "medication
review" is needed on the tear-off slip. Please contact reception to make
Arrangements can be made for the local chemists to collect your prescriptions
from the surgery.
The practice is
part dispensing (to outlying areas more than a mile distant) and your prescription can be obtained
from the dispensary. All other patients must take their prescription to the chemist.
The dispensing staff
all have a recognised qualification in dispensing practice and procedures, and
are happy to answer any queries regarding medication.
The dispensary hours are: Monday
to Friday 8.30am - 1.00pm and 2.30 - 6.30pm.