This practice issues between 2500 - 2800 repeat prescriptions each week. To help us to help you, please follow the steps below:
- Consider ordering online via the Emis system. Reception can advise and register you for this.
- Always use the tear-off slip from your prescription to order your repeat medicines, we do not take requests over the telephone.
- Please tick the relevant boxes to request ONLY the medicines you need this time.
- You may not need to order all your medicines every time you request a repeat. Medicines that aren't ordered this time will not be deleted from your repeat prescription list and will be there ready for next time. Please DO NOT stockpile medicines.
- Please allow at least TWO working days for your request to be processed. Don't leave ordering to the last minute.
- From time to time you will need to see your doctor to check that your medicines are suiting you and continue to be needed. You will be informed when this "medication review" is needed on the tear-off slip. Please contact reception to make an appointment.
Arrangements can be made for the local chemists to collect your prescriptions from the surgery.
Click on the link below to login.
The practice is part dispensing (to outlying areas more than a mile distant) and your prescription can be obtained from the dispensary. All other patients must take their prescription to the chemist.
The dispensing staff all have a recognised qualification in dispensing practice and procedures, and are happy to answer any queries regarding medication.
The dispensary hours are: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 1.00pm and 2.30 - 6.30pm.